Spain MapStudy in Spain

Spain University Admissions Service

University of Salamanca - Spain

Do you want to study your university education in Spain? At we can help!

Who is the Spain University Admissions Service for?

Our service is suitable for you if:
  • You are 18 years or older.
  • You have a valid high school diploma from your home country.
  • You wish to study an undergraduate program at a university in Spain.
  • The study program you would like to enroll for is offered by an institution that requires the "Credencial" accreditation.
Contact us today

Studying in another country doesn’t need to be complicated

Completing a degree is tough enough - and navigating another country’s educational system is a complicated task that often entails much confusion - and much bureaucracy.
We have been there. We are here to help you through the whole process of applying for your studies in Spain - so that you know what paperwork you need and what deadlines you need to meet.

Save the hassle and get your application completed faster with our University Admissions Service

International students wanting to study an undergraduate degree at a university in Spain must obtain an accreditation from UNED, the Spanish National University of Distance Education. This accreditation certifies you can apply for university studies in Spain.

At, we are a group of international studies advisors with expertise in the Spanish educational system. We are also an accredited organization. In collaboration with UNEDAsiss, the official body to issue accreditations for international students in Spain (view our accreditation here), we can help you process your application for university studies in Spain in a faster and more informative manner.

What we can do for you

Accreditation - "Credencial"
In collaboration with UNEDAsiss, we will assist you to obtain the accreditation, called “Credencial”, that lets you apply for university studies in Spain. We screen your documents and requirements to ensure your application is processed correctly and that you can apply for your studies on time.

Status updates
What happens when you submit your documentation? We will keep you informed on the status of your application.

Admission tests
We help you understand the structure and contents of the PCE - Pruebas de Competencias Específicas, or Specific Competences Tests. These PCEs are requested by universities to ensure you meet the requirements of your study program and they vary depending on the subject matter. You must pass these tests in order to be admitted to programs.

Membership to our database of accredited study programs
Our database contains information on thousands of study programs in Spain, taught either in Spanish, English or in bilingual mode: Spanish and English. We will provide you with advice on your best options.

Information about residence permit and visas
Provide information about study visas and residence permits and inform you on the necessary steps you need to follow to study in Spain.
Contact us today

Cron Job Starts