Students are able to submit their applications either electronically through the FELVI system or by mailing the documents directly to the higher education institution they are interested in.
In general, you will be required to present or complete the following documents:
- The filled-in application form, which is available for download at the institution or course website
- Certificate and transcript from previous studies
- For some courses, you might also need to present evidence of work experience and even recommendation letters
- Your CV. [Learn more about the Europass CV and create yours online]
- If the language of instruction is English and you are not a native speaker, you will have to present evidence of your knowledge of command of English. Usually, internationally recognized certificates such as the TOEFL or IELTS tests are considered. [Click here to learn more about admission requirements for studies at higher education institutions in Hungary]
If you have a good level of command of Hungarian, you might prefer to submit your application through the convenient FELVI system instead of submitting your application in paper form to your institution. Through FELVI, you can register your personal data, attach documents on previous studies, select the study program/s you would like to enroll in or even make any payments while the system indicates you of any errors in your application.