What you will learn in a bachelor's degree in photography
While bachelor's programs in photography may vary their contents depending on the institution, they usually share common objectives. As a student undertaking a bachelor's program in photography in Europe, you will learn key knowledge for you to succeed in your career as a professional photographer such as:
- Understand the requirements of clients and create appropriate imagery
- Create visuals for targeted audiences
- Conceive and formulate the creation of imagery
- Adjust your creations to different media, whether print or online
- Manage various software solutions, set up studio lighting as well as understand how to best use your photo camera
- And most importantly, you will learn to exercise your creativity to come up with original visuals
In Europe, the length of bachelor's programs in photography vary between 3 to 4 years, and are worth between 180 and 240 ECTS according to the ECTS system.
Career options after your bachelor's degree in photography
Upon completion of your bachelor's degree in photography, you'll have the necessary skills to work in many fields, such as fashion and music, photojournalism, video production, online design, corporate photography or advertising.
Find and compare bachelor's degrees in photography in Europe
Below is a selection of state-accredited bachelor's degrees in photography in Europe. You may use the filter option to conveniently narrow down your search.
|Program||Level||Language||Tuition Fee||Institution||Country||Campus||Financial Assistance|