What you will learn in a bachelor's degree in marketing
Are you curious about researching customer wants and needs? Are you passionate about developing and promoting services and products for customers? Then a bachelor's degree in marketing may be of your interest.
As a student pursuing a bachelor's degree in marketing in Europe, you will acquire essential knowledge to succeed in the marketing field as well as:
- Develop your skills to liaise with customers, stakeholders and suppliers.
- Communicate your ideas professionally and effectively, whether in oral or written form.
- Gain insight into a business various areas, such as management, accounting / finance and communication.
- Generate marketing plans.
- Brief advertising agencies and other organizations / teams to realize your marketing ideas.
- Manage people and resources.
- Motivate your business decisions.
- Be able to apply marketing concepts in an integrated manner.
Due to the demand for reaching audiences through the Internet and social media, you will also have the chance to develop your understanding on web analytics systems or social media tools such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
In Europe, the length of bachelor's programs in marketing vary between 3 to 4 years, and are worth between 180 and 240 ECTS according to the ECTS system.
Career options after your bachelor's degree in marketing
Your bachelor's degree in marketing affords you the opportunity to work in fields such as brand management, Internet marketing, market research, consumer behavior, account management or media planning in companies such as department stores, manufacturing companies, or art organizations, just to mention a few.
Find and compare bachelor's degrees in marketing in Europe
Below is a selection of state-accredited bachelor's degrees in marketing in Europe. You may use the filter option to conveniently narrow down your search.
|Program||Level||Language||Tuition Fee||Institution||Country||Campus||Financial Assistance|