What you will learn in a bachelor's degree in international relations
Do international issues interest you? Are you curious about the world beyond your borders? Then a bachelor's degree in international relations may be of your interest.
As a student pursuing a bachelor's degree in international relations in Europe, you will acquire essential knowledge to succeed in the international relations field. In general, you will also be able to:
- Determine the main organizations and actors in international relations and their activities.
- Establish the main factors that determine foreign policies.
- Explain the development of the current global system.
- Be familiar with foreign cultural and language diversity.
- Interpret international affairs from various perspectives (politically, culturally and philosophically).
- Be able to communicate in foreign languages.
- Develop critical thinking about international affairs.
In addition to the above learning outcomes, you will also have the chance to develop your skills to effectively communicate your ideas and strategies.
In Europe, the length of bachelor's programs in international relations vary between 3 to 4 years, and are worth between 180 and 240 ECTS according to the ECTS system.
Career options after your bachelor's degree in international relations
In a globalized world, specialists in international relations are of utter importance both in public and private organizations. As a professional in international relations, you may work as an international policy advisor, as a news correspondent or a journalist about foreign issues, as a translator or a language interpreter, as a marketer, or as a member of diplomatic corps.
You may also wish to further your career by studying a master's degree in international relations in Europe
Find and compare bachelor's degrees in international relations in Europe
Below is a selection of state-accredited bachelor's degrees in international relations in Europe. You may use the filter option to conveniently narrow down your search.
|Program||Level||Language||Tuition Fee||Institution||Country||Campus||Financial Assistance|