What you will learn in a bachelor's degree in business
Bachelor's degrees in business are one of the most demanded study fields in Europe. It is also one of the fields that it is more exposed to today's globalized world. Therefore, if you plan on enrolling in a bachelor's degree in business not only you will learn how companies do business in the globalized world, but also you will:
- Be capable of integrating the various departments of a company, from marketing to human resources, and from strategy to finance.
- Solve business problems taking into consideration their ethical and cultural contexts.
- Develop your skills to form highly motivated teams.
- Understand the importance of leadership to aid businesses towards the completion of common objectives.
- Design and implement strategies to enhance business performance.
- Acquire knowledge of law.
- Develop critical thinking to solve business problems.
In Europe, the length of bachelor's programs in business vary between 3 to 4 years, and are worth between 180 and 240 ECTS according to the ECTS system.
Career options after your bachelor's degrees in business
Upon completion of your bachelor's degree in business, you'll have the necessary skills to work as a fundamental part of various departments within a business, such as finance, marketing, human resources or policy advising, just to mention a few of them.
Find and compare bachelor's degrees in business in Europe
Below is a selection of state-accredited bachelor's degrees in business in Europe. You may use the filter option to conveniently narrow down your search.
|Program||Level||Language||Tuition Fee||Institution||Country||Campus||Financial Assistance|